2010年8月20日星期五

ℒast ℒℴvℯ ♥


This is the last time you love me?
This is the last time me love you?
In this section of love is start from July 12th 
I've never been seriously
You are in my life the first serious
I will remember these days
12/7
30/7
16/8
Thank you for giving me the memory
In these days,I try to make a good girl friend
the thing you want, I will try to do well
Although I know I am not 100 points of good girlfriend..
I hope I can pass in your mind is a good girl friend
In your heart, a place belongs to me
These answers are you on this day to tell me[16/8]
Your answers are made by a telephone message 
A message is you give me the answer
I am not angry
I didn't regret
Because this is my choice of before
I did not return your information, because I was injured.
I was speechless.
I failed.
I lost you

Although I didn't know you had no serious this love
But I can seriously answer you, I have seriously
I am not playing
I'm serious


I want to tell myself
I want to live more wonderful than you
Sorry my friends
Let your worry


You're not worth me to tears

没有评论:

发表评论

Photobucket